Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Royal Blue and Silver church wedding and reception

I have to say when I heard the color choice of Royal Blue and Silver I was skeptical of how this would   go together. 
Mia Bella Floral with the a little help from Bella Beginnings pulled this event off better then expected! 
The entrance
centerpieces

the reception room

the head table (I love floating pearls!) 

some amazing floral bouquets for the bride and toss bouquet 
another centerpiece

the floral for the cake table



food table floral

the church

bows and trim for the isle

ready for the big moment

more amazing floral

candlelight makes everything pretty!

2 comments:

  1. Marvellous post! These royal blue and silver decorations are looking just amazing and will use them in my nephew’s wedding reception at one of Los Angeles venues next month. Will take some help from my friends.

    ReplyDelete